THE LIQUOR COMPANY (LIQCO) – TERMS & CONDITIONS
This site is owned and operated by The Liquor Company (LiqCo). Your use of this site is governed by these terms and conditions. By accessing, browsing and using this site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, whether or not you register as a user.
Site & Content
• You must be 18 years or over to access, browse and use this site.
• You may access, view and print the content on this site only for informational and non-commercial purposes. No part of this site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
• LiqCo reserves the right to alter, suspend or remove this site temporarily or permanently, at any time, or to deny you access to this site for any reason and without notice.
• LiqCo endeavours to ensure that any information on this site is current, accurate and has been compiled in good faith. LiqCo will endeavour to correct any errors on this site, but does not accept any liability for mistakes or out-of-date information.
The information provided on this site is for general guidance only. Accordingly, you must make your own assessment of the suitability and appropriateness of products and services and of the information provided on this site.
Intellectual Property & Confidentiality
• All intellectual property on this site, including text, graphics, data, images, logos, trademarks, trade names and copyright works, is owned or licensed by LiqCo.
• Content and data provided on this site may not be published, resold, reformatted, copied, reproduced or incorporated into any other work or publication, in any form, transmitted or stored (including in any other site or other electronic form) without prior written consent.
• Any communication or material transmitted to LiqCo or this site by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit, including ideas, suggestions, information or other material, becomes the property of LiqCo and may be reproduced, published, modified, adapted and transmitted without restriction.
Third Party Sites & Cookies
• All links and references to other sites are provided for your convenience only and should not be taken as endorsement by LiqCo of those sites, of the information contained in those sites, or of organisations or people referred to in those sites. If you have any comments or questions relating to any sites linked to this site, please direct them to the relevant person or organisation. LiqCo does not (whether by implication or otherwise) endorse in any way any site, organisation or person who may have off-site links to this site.
• You may not link any site to this site, without LiqCo’s prior written consent. LiqCo reserves the right to prohibit links to this site and you hereby agree to remove any link immediately upon request from LiqCo. You may not frame any material on this site by including advertising or other generating material.
All Liability Excluded
• All warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including (without limitation) relating to suitability and/or fitness for purpose of LiqCo products and services and the accuracy and/or completeness of information provided on this site
• LiqCo will not be liable for any damage, loss or expense (of any kind whatsoever) suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this site, or the information provided in or accessed through this site.
(These exclusions and limits operate for the benefit of LiqCo, its affiliates and related entities, partners, relevant suppliers, licensors and agents).
Where you purchase goods or services from LiqCo for personal consumption or use, the rights and remedies granted to you (as a consumer) under the Consumer Guarantees Act apply and cannot be excluded or limited by LiqCo in any way. If, however (subject to LiqCo’s prior written consent) you purchase goods or services from LiqCo for business purposes, LiqCo may exclude or limit the rights and remedies granted to you under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
You agree to indemnify LiqCo, its affiliates and related entities, relevant suppliers, licensors and agents in respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense (including reasonable enforcement costs, whether incurred on a solicitor and own client base or otherwise) suffered or incurred by LiqCo as a result of any inaccurate or incomplete information provided by you to LiqCo or any breach by you of any of your obligations under these terms or any special terms and conditions.
LiqCo may share aggregated demographic information with its partners and advertisers. Such aggregated information is not linked to any personal information that could identify any person.
This site and these terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
LiqCo may amend these terms from time to time. We suggest that you revisit this site periodically to review the current terms. By continuing to use this site, you are deemed to have agreed to the amended terms.
If you have any questions or concerns in relation to this site or these terms, please contact us.